Friday, July 11, 2008

Realizing it's the weekend in a couple of hours.

YaY! It's Friday. I get to go take a nap at 1pm and then wake up to drink my ass off- what could be better? Oh yea, it's a double date so there will definitely be updates on how much of an ass I can make of myself. Who knows what kind of shit is going to fly out of my mouth, but I know I'm excited to find out. Poor guy, he has no idea what he has gotten himself into with me.

And in non-related-it-made-me-happy-therefore-I-am-going-to-subject-it-to-you news, I just received an email from a friend I haven't heard from in a while and it made me laugh b/c I miss his sarcastic-ass. After I asked him where the hell he has been this is what he responded:

I'm just hanging out here in Iraq. I heard it was nice this time of year
so I thought I'd come check it out. Unfortunately I can't leave for a few
months. I'm glad to hear you're still in NY. I have to run but I'll write more later.


And to top off the random crap I'm throwing at you:

1. I've come to realize that my hair .....will never have Texas Prom Queen volume. No. Matter. What.

2. I've come to realize that this weekend....I don't want to do much because I have had fun-filled weekends for a month straight and I'm ok with doing nothing when it isn't every weekend.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving....I feel in control, which is something I haven't felt in a long time and it has nothing to do with the fact that I no longer drive.

4. I've come to realize that i need...to start dressing like an adult, to find a new purpose instead of just turning oxygen into carbon dioxide and to broaden my food horizons.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...parts of myself that I miss terribly and my best friend, which only makes me sad when I think about it (how fucked up is that?)

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...I can't think of the right word because I haven't been exercising my brain cells since I moved here.

7. I've come to realize that today is...one day closer to my visit home and I cannot wait!

8. I've come to realize that money... does not grow on trees and it isn't necessarily going to make you happy if you have it either.

9. I've come to realize that certain people...are never going to change no matter how bad you want them to and that's ok- you just need to cut your losses and move on.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...a little too much for some people to handle and it's their loss anyway.

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on... Tobacco plantation owners (do they still exist?) Southern, money and cigarettes- what else could be more perfect? Previous potential husbands have been: future politician, a military man and a musician (well, just a fun fling), but this tops all of that.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...is the polar opposite of me and I have no idea how a woman could create someone like that.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...haunted by a ghost who does not believe in text messages and eats them before I see them.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...I wished there was someone lying next to me, but I'm ok that there wasn't.

15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep...I should have put all the new music I downloaded onto my ipod because now I really want to listen to Amy Winehouse.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about....if I should get Chipotle for lunch before I go home and sleep.

17. I've come to realize that my dad...spoiled me too much but that's ok. I'm such a Daddy's Girl.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on myspace.... it's not as fun as it was 2 years ago.

19. I've come to realize that my life...could always be worse.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...Im going to have fun whether I want to or not.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...probably only get out of bed to pee.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to... [redacted]- It's my secret.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this...whoever is the most bored.

3 comments:

LuLu said...

Have fun on your date! Love this post, random thoughts that some people are scared to put out there but can totally relate to!

shoeaddict said...

Have fun tonight. You have a crush on a real tobacco plantation owner who is southern with money and cigs? Is that what that means? Or those three things individually?

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Im assuming it's a real thing, The Tobacco Plantation owner and that's what I want. Those three things rolled into one.