Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Metro Three

I love this store. Too bad I didn't make it there this past weekend, but I will definitely be visiting it in two weeks when I go back to nola for a bachlorette party (who am I kidding. That's IF I can function. We will be staying on Bourbon Street all weekend and these bitches party). Anyway- fabulous stuff. Check them out.

I want this messenger bag and shirt:




more on the trip later. . . I'm tired and my love affair with JFK and JetBlue has been tainted by my most recent flying experience. My heart is a little upset right now.

4 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Love the bags. Can't wait to hear about the trip

shoeaddict said...

Love the bags. Can't wait to hear about the trip

PinkPiddyPaws said...

okay..okay... I hate LIVING in N'Awlins but visiting isn't so bad I suppose. :)

As for your latest air experience... gonna share or too scary?

I Am Woody said...

Better start going out every night to build up that alcohol tolerance!!