Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I think Im dying, said the hypochondriac

I have never in my entire life used a bottle of headache medicine so fast. I get a headache everyday. everyday, I tell you! This is getting recockulous. And don't tell me it's from the computer monitor. I have been starring at these babies for 8 hours straight for the past 4 years. This is something bigger.

I'm totally convinced it is a tumor or an aneurysm about to blow brought on by fashion merchandising and all the crap that it consists of. It's probably my brain just being pissed off that I haven't done anything to exercise it since I moved here. Or maybe it's just my subconcious' alarm clock and everyday at 3p.m., eastern time, it screams WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?! over and over; inwhich I hit "snooze" and take an Excedrin.

But I do get to leave work early, thank the g-o-d. see? Showing up early and leaving late does pay off. . . .sometimes. I'd rather get a sick day or 2 or vacation time instead of leaving early, but hey! that's just me. I'm sure it's asking too much anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe over the counter self medication is the answer to everything. You know Tylenol PM and I are best friends, right?

Do you know that Christina told me today that her mom was informed by her doctor that she had a heart attack between 2004 and 2007 ... and she didn't even know it? That's reassuring.

shoeaddict said...

You are in fashion merch? I have wondered what you do. What do you do?

Anyway, sorry you have been having the headaches. Sucks.

Anonymous said...

Its not a tumor!!!!!!!!


Just keep hitting the snooze button...works for me


peace
#2

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Fred- I think you told me that story already. Maybe in 4 years a doctor will tell me I lost my brain between 2006- 2012.

shoeaddict- yes, Im a Merchandising Assistant at America's Department Store (*hint hint) but all I really do is yell at Excel spreadsheets all day and the occational vender. Of course I work in fashion! What other industry has a collective IQ in the double digits? That's why I like to be extremely judgmental on all fashion trends (i.e. the damn gladiator shoe) j/k. If you saw how I dressed on a daily basis, you'd know I don't give a shit about what's in style.

Sista #2- It might be alcohol withdrawl. LoL! And dont worry, the snooze button is getting beat up right about now.

PinkPiddyPaws said...

I'm right there with ya girlie! I've decided it's a combo of stress and lack of chiropracty! Oh how I LOVE getting my bones cracked!

It's *NOT* a tumor (in my best Arnold voice) ha..ha.ha..

Cheers!
Oh, and I left you a little present over at my site. :)

Eastcoastdweller said...

Get thee to a doctor and be checked out!