Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Open letter to All the douchebags in my life


I quit you. You make me angry with myself because I still deal with you and your bullshit. I don't like being angry with myself for stupid reasons; keeping people like you in my life who do nothing but make me miserable or try to break down my self esteem is qualified as a stupid reason. If you haven't noticed yet, I think way too highly of myself to let you get to me and I'm tired of trying to make you get passed that, but apparently that is just the person you are. Nothing underneath but a sad insecure child that makes himself feel better by trying to make others feel bad about who they are. Who needs a person like you in their life, anyway? Miserable people need not apply in my life. Maybe it is because deep down I actually am a nice person and all you do is take advantage of that, but it's time to end that. You are a sad excuse for a human and I can't believe I've been so tolerant for so long. Please go leech to someone else. MY blood letting days are over.


peace out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tell em sista !!

Can I be your friend? I'm a really nice girl

#1

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Of course! I'm always up for new friends :-)

LuLu said...

I hate people like that! People like that are poison..stay away! :) Have a great rest of the week and keep me posted on the roomate thing.

Eastcoastdweller said...

You deserve SOOHH much better than that! Go put out a cigarette in that loser's eye.