Saturday, July 12, 2008

Come on, man. Seriously?

There is a rave going on outside my window. I'm not shitting you. It's Fall '96 at State Palace all over again. I'm really tempted to go ask which DJ spun the crap that is rattle my windows- don't tell anyone but I would consider it good if it wasn't in my goddamn bedroom..

Have I mentioned I live in Washington Heights which is a heavily populated Dominican and Puerto Rican area.
WTF? How the hell do they know what the fuck techno is anyway.

Jesus. I'm damn near close to having a flashback that's how intense this is. Oh wait. I might just be drunk and on the verge of puking.

Either way-


Wait.


Damn.

I forgot what I was trying to say.

Fuck.


Carry on.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

4 comments:

LuLu said...

Besides the fact that they are having a rave/Puerto Rican Fiesta I hope you had a great time on your "date"..

shoeaddict said...

Ummm, yeah, I wanna hear about the date.

LuLu said...

Quick question..since I'm considering moving in your area what is the highest I move move..145th? 185th? You can shoot me an email if you don't want the world knowing where you live. :) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

ummmm whats a rave?


peace
#2