Monday, July 7, 2008

Access to this website has been denied

Fuck Filters and fuck this company.

Apparently our tech team is having its simulated Premenstrual syndrome (or maybe because our economy is in the crapper and they want to get their monies worth out of their minions) and hopefully things will be back to normal next week. But wtf am I supposed to do until then?! Actually work? I think not.

Youtube is apparently the only one of my favorites that isn't blocked. Bring on the tacky

Dammit and I had so much to report too!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pricks...

I say strike



peace
#2

Eastcoastdweller said...

This happened to me last month, lovely Nicotine Queen, curtailing my blogging sharply. And when you don't blog as frequently, neither do people respond as frequently, which is sad all around.

However, I will still continue to read every word of Your blog, whenever You can manage to update it, and I will comment when I can.