Monday, September 8, 2008

Why drinking regularly is good.

Because it keeps your tolerance up and therefore when someone throws a sick party, you can party like you are still 20. You will be able to drink and dance and stay up until 6am without breaking a sweat over it. You will not make rookie mistakes, like drinking too fast, flirting with the wrong guys and drunk dialing. You will be fabulous.

But if you don't drink regularly, you will feel the after effects for days including, but not limited to, a sore body (or in my case, a sore thigh muscle- for which I have no idea why), overly tiredness, irritability and the unknown reason to eat everything in sight from the comfort of your own bed, which you will only leave to pee and smoke (or in my case to do laundry, which was a must and to go to Chipotle to eat everything on the menu). You will also most likely sleep through plans you were looking forward to the next day (i.e. football games at a bar full of other Saints fans, majority I'm going to assume would be hot available men).

So remember kiddies, drinking on a regular basis is a good thing, not just a symptom of being an alcoholic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew something was up when you were calling me at 3am your time ... and then called again.

Ben said...

I remain sad because I lost my ability to stomach doubles without ending up vomiting in the woods behind Pizza Hut.

Anonymous said...

this is why I practice daily.

Colin said...

Well said - a nightcap is woefully uncommon in this day and age.

Anonymous said...

you to buy chantix to quit the very dangerous 'nicotine' addiction by having the anti-smoking magic pill 'Chantix' which is Pfizer manufactured and approved by FDA on May 11,2006.For more sophisticated information about the side-effects of smoking and the treatment of it,Please logon to Chantix Online.