Monday, September 15, 2008

Roof Access

Ok so technically we don't have it, but that didn't stop us from nearly losing our lady parts (the floor on the inside of our apt and the fire escape are not level, therefore making it difficult to climb out of the window without being fearful of a female circumcision) and climbing the rickety old fire escape 6 flights (have I mentioned I'm scared of heights and a smoker? I think that was more of a workout then the one I had at the gym earlier) to see the full moon. I took a picture of it but this one seemed so much cooler.
The George Washington Bridge is literally right outside and you can see The Chrysler and The Empire State Building, too!

Come visit me and I'll show you! But next time we're totally taking the elevator.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

8 comments:

Laura said...

it's so much cooler to look at than it is to drive on

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

I agree! That bridge never stops. There is a steady flow of traffic at all hours.

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't wait to go up there to see the view. It looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Daytime shot please

#1

PinkPiddyPaws said...

I still think it's cool!

Andie said...

I was coming up there... but you won't be there! LOL ;)

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

As soon as I brave the fire escape again, I will get another one in the day time.

Andie- please don't remind me. I'm so upset over it, too!

Eastcoastdweller said...

Beautiful!

But be careful. Wouldn't want Y'all to become eunuch-esses even for the sake of a lovely picture.