Friday, September 12, 2008

When you move like a jellyfish, Rhythm is nothing. You go with the flow.

If you would only listen
You might just realize what you're missing
You're missing me
Bubbletoes- Jack Johnson
My supervisor told me I am a sick individual- mainly because I'm not afraid to speak my mind hence the truth and it happens to be quite hysterical. She has the ill-fated luck of sharing an office space with me and spends the day laughing at the shit that comes out of my mouth. At least someone gets entertainment out of my frustration with the special ed community.(Speaking of the special ed community, 2 of my co-workers proceeded to get themselves locked in their office today. seriously. you can't make this shit up) She also told me I have the most sense of anyone she has ever met, but I like to pretend I don't. I told her it was very unfortunate that she figured me out, because now I have to kill her.

I just discovered Google Books and my productivity has just dropped another 20%. Which is ok seeing as this week it went up 75%. I made this realization around 2pm and closed up shop to shop.

I decided I didn't need a new ipod but the new yellow one would make a fabulous addition to my collection. I also found a pink mini on eBay but I thought better of getting it. Even though I would feel really cool on the streets of New York sporting a throwback. I must stop talking about this though. Little Rambo is getting jealous (don't tell me you didn't name yours. really? Well, I will be more than happy to name it for you! just let me know what kind it is).

I did buy 2 books at half.com though, but I'm reading this one about past lives on Google Books until it comes in. I also bought another one on Tao and I'm going to start meditating everyday. Last night was my first try and I think I did something wrong. How you meditate wrong, I will never know but I woke up this morning with my core feeling like a tar pit. I am 100% positive it has nothing to do with the fact I fill my lungs with actual tar and toxins at least 10 times a day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve Jobs has put you back on his 'Nice List.' Although he may take issue with you naming his gadgets after an aging 80's action hero.

BTW, how the hell do you get locked IN your office? I lock myself out all the time. That's why there are 20 spare keys in existence.

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

that's why they are special.
Try and keep up, buddy.