Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My fingertips are holding onto the cracks in our foundation

(Thanks, Traci Anne. I am obsessed with Kate Nash now. Foundations is on repeat.)

I think I am going to designate Wednesdays as Wacky Wednesdays where I wear whatever I grab in the dark and the less it matches the better. Today I have on Red and Yellow. It's Fabulous. Plus, I have decided I'm going to randomly choose No-Chi days, where I go out of the house without my hair straightened and see how many people I can scare. I might have to try a little harder, seeing as this is New York City, but no worries. I will think of something to entertain myself.

And these water pills have a warning not to consume as much caffeine while taking them, but I just read that and I've already had 3 cups. No wonder I'm dancing around with a ruler and there is a pain in my chest. We will just call this an experiment and I'll be back later to let you know if I survived.

7 comments:

Andie said...

instead of taking diuretic pills- you should try the natural way- drink warm lemon water. It's a natural diuretic! I do it almost every week before my WW weigh in! LOL

I Am Woody said...

If it works (and doesn't kill you), it's all good!!

Anonymous said...

As long as the boobs don't shrink any... that's all I am concerned about.

kolls said...

"You said I must eat so many lemons, 'cause I am so bitt-ah / I said 'I'd rather be with your friends, mate, 'cause they are much fitt-ah'"

LOVE THAT SONG ZOMG.

Huh, I haven't found that happening with caffeine and water pills for me, but caffeine and Dexatrim (when I used to take it)? OMG, now that's a little terrifying.

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Andie- I dont have time for the natural way. I left it til last minute and I need to lose a dress size at most by next weekend. If I could find a coke dealer in NYC I would.

fred- glad to know where your priorities lie. I dont think they're going anywhere.

Traci- thanks. now I must listen to it again.

PinkPiddyPaws said...

wait... i'm with you up till the "dancing with a ruler" part". WHY are you dancing with a ruler pray tell? :P

TTQ said...

I take prescription diuetics (two kinds, twice a day) And I would die w/o caffeine. I even drink Diet Rockstar with it.

Have you tried wrapping your self in plastic wrap and then putting on sweat pants and a sweat shirt??
Then go lay in the sun.

I haven't but I am tempted at times.