Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My fingertips are holding onto the cracks in our foundation

(Thanks, Traci Anne. I am obsessed with Kate Nash now. Foundations is on repeat.)

I think I am going to designate Wednesdays as Wacky Wednesdays where I wear whatever I grab in the dark and the less it matches the better. Today I have on Red and Yellow. It's Fabulous. Plus, I have decided I'm going to randomly choose No-Chi days, where I go out of the house without my hair straightened and see how many people I can scare. I might have to try a little harder, seeing as this is New York City, but no worries. I will think of something to entertain myself.

And these water pills have a warning not to consume as much caffeine while taking them, but I just read that and I've already had 3 cups. No wonder I'm dancing around with a ruler and there is a pain in my chest. We will just call this an experiment and I'll be back later to let you know if I survived.

7 comments:

Andie said...

instead of taking diuretic pills- you should try the natural way- drink warm lemon water. It's a natural diuretic! I do it almost every week before my WW weigh in! LOL

The Incredible Woody said...

If it works (and doesn't kill you), it's all good!!

Fred said...

As long as the boobs don't shrink any... that's all I am concerned about.

Traci Anne said...

"You said I must eat so many lemons, 'cause I am so bitt-ah / I said 'I'd rather be with your friends, mate, 'cause they are much fitt-ah'"

LOVE THAT SONG ZOMG.

Huh, I haven't found that happening with caffeine and water pills for me, but caffeine and Dexatrim (when I used to take it)? OMG, now that's a little terrifying.

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Andie- I dont have time for the natural way. I left it til last minute and I need to lose a dress size at most by next weekend. If I could find a coke dealer in NYC I would.

fred- glad to know where your priorities lie. I dont think they're going anywhere.

Traci- thanks. now I must listen to it again.

PinkPiddyPaws said...

wait... i'm with you up till the "dancing with a ruler" part". WHY are you dancing with a ruler pray tell? :P

TTQ said...

I take prescription diuetics (two kinds, twice a day) And I would die w/o caffeine. I even drink Diet Rockstar with it.

Have you tried wrapping your self in plastic wrap and then putting on sweat pants and a sweat shirt??
Then go lay in the sun.

I haven't but I am tempted at times.