Monday, September 15, 2008

I can do better.

For the record, I am a terrible judge of character (which suddenly explains the long list of douchebag ex-boyfriends). This is something I have just recently learned and hate admitting. But since I have come to this conclusion, a lot of things have finally been brought to light. I might not be a masochist after all. I might just be a terribly misguided unfortunate soul.


(I had this whole multi-paragraphed post explaining how I came to this conclusion, but I decided it's a little premature. If things progress the way I want them to, I will be more than happy to share the good news. I'm probably jumping the gun but for right now I'm happy.)

Until then, it is safe to say from this realization I'm a little bit infatuated and a lot giddy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this have to do with what we talked about yesterday morning?

If so, take your medication and calm down. :-)

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Thanks for reminding me ;-)
Yes, how did you guess that's what it's about? I think a phone call before noon warrants something BIG in my world.

shoeaddict said...

Does this have to do with a MAN? A tall man?

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

All will be revealed in due time, shoeaddict. trust me.

;-)

shoeaddict said...

I'm so on the very edge of my seat...