Monday, September 8, 2008

27 minutes in

and I'm already bored with Gossip Girl this season. Granted, I didn't watch last week's eppy, but I don't think it matters much.

All I know is One Tree Hill better rock my socks (even though I missed last week's eppy as well.)

Is it just me or is this season not as exciting?
On this plus side, I have eaten garlic pizza again for dinner. I have a feeling it will be seeping out of my pours tomorrow. YaY for the person sitting next to me on the train in the morning.

3 comments:

TTQ said...

I haven't watched tonights GG yet, I dvr'ed it. Last week the freaking satelitte went out so I never got to see the beginning part of last week just the last 28 mins..

xoxo
TTQ

Just in: Garlic on pizza rocks especially if you ate it with some hunk who is oozing garlic and alcohol out at the same rate. It's the new blood pinkie swear. Seriously, I read it in last month's Vogue..

shoeaddict said...

Awww, I hope that I disagree with you about GG. I have not watched either epi yet but both are DVR'ed. I was out of electricity (GUSTAV!) for the first one.

Garlic on pizza... sounds great!

Andie said...

have you watched the new 90210 yet?