Wednesday, September 17, 2008

All work, no play.

I have come to the conclusion that I cannot work overtime every night this week and go to the gym. It is just not going to happen. And I'm ok with that.

I can barely squeeze my fat ass into a bridesmaid's dress that I need to wear in about 3 weeks (fyi: if you are ever cursed into being one of these and the bride hates you and makes you go through David's Bridal: always make them take your measurements. Do not rely on that floor sample. Do you know how many people squeeze into those daily?! People who know their actual sizes and know better. I swear the size 6 would fit a size 16! I know b/c I ordered the 6. j/k. j/k. ) and I'm ok with that. I will just have to resort to the old fashioned college diet and water pills.

It's really boring when you're the only one in the office, btw.

3 comments:

kolls said...

Book you might think about trying if you're serious: Extreme Fat Smash. It says you can lose around 12 lbs in three weeks, and I believe it. I'm just not dedicated enough to go the full three weeks! (Yet, anyway) I believe it, it's very low-everything and lots of exercise.

Laura said...

everything about bridesmaids dresses suck!

shoeaddict said...

UGH! I'm going to David's tomorrow- Saturday- to try on bridesmaids dresses. Kill me now.