Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TUESDAY

I almost forgot to tell yall!
If you haven't noticed my new favorite derogatory term is douche. douchebag. DB. D-bag. (which reminds me of when I was a kid and I called my Uncle that because that's what my dad called him while they watched Sunday football. He laughed and told me to call him a dirtbag instead)

Back on point, I was introduced to the female version of this. What a Tuesday.
(Are you familiar with acronyms? C U Next Tuesday.)
I can't take credit for it. A friend of my friend's mother introduced us to it because like many females, she does not like using that word but will call your Grandma a Tuesday.

In other news, it is now almost Wednesday and I still haven't recovered from Saturday night's marathon, my lower back is killing me and for the past 2 days I have been living off of carbs, pizza, chips, chocolate and ice cream and the after effects are not the same as every sleepover party I attended between the ages of 10 and 14. At least this time my bra didn't end up in the freezer.

1 comments:

Andie said...

I use the C U Next Tuesday analogy ALL THE TIME. I think its a southern thing. LOL