Friday, September 5, 2008

Beach Broadway?

When I first saw this, I thought it was a lifeguard stand in the middle of Time Square. I'm assuming they put it up in concurrence with the craptastic idea of making a lane of Broadway into a park (I'm just waiting for someone to get hit by a taxi because essentially you are sitting in the middle of the damn road). Either way, it made me laugh.

And to those bitches doing their make up in Sephora for Friday night festivities slowing me down from getting the hell out of midtown:
You. Are. Tacky.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

5 comments:

I Am Woody said...

Ha - looks like one of those guards stands at prisons!!

TTQ said...

People put their make-up on at Sephora for Friday night out??? I guess I've never been at the mall during that time..it is tacky..

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Woody- so true! And I feel like I'm in prison, so it's fitting.

TTQ- yes, I didnt know either until I went to go return something. It was tragic.

Anonymous said...

you've never seen these?? they put them up on severn during mardi gras!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.