Thursday, September 25, 2008

So that's what this feels like.

I just read the bottle properly. It says one pill is equal to 1-2 cups of coffee. And I've been taking them religiously every 4 hours on the hour. No wonder I couldn't go to bed last night and I woke up A GODDAMN HOUR late this morning. I think I'm one pill away from singing "I'm so excited" Jessie Spano style.

And even in the midst of all the freaking out, I still played "How am I going to get away with wearing a T-shirt to work?" and I think I pulled it off nicely if I do say so myself.

East Village Idiot makes me want a pet. They sell Chinese Fighting Fish at a store in my neighborhood. I used to have a slue of them in college. Maybe I can keep this one alive longer than the last. I don't know if I'm up for that kind of commitment though. My attention span is a shortcoming I have just come to accept and it seems to be diminishing with every pill I take.

2 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Ok woman.. step AWAY from the pills and back away slowly!!

Eastcoastdweller said...

Abby, please be careful with those pills!