Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to my little bubble. You are more than welcome to set up shop

I don't know what the hell is going on in the world right now. All I know is they have now replaced the letter M with B when referring to economical problems and my brain cannot grasp that amount of money. And now my bank is Chase? which really pisses me off because I specifically chose WaMu because I like saying it.

But the good news is I do have a Cafe du Monde coffee can to put the $12.83 I possess just in case we are transported back to the depression. The bad news, I don't have a yard to bury it in.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love that the day WaMu went under, I got a credit card app in the mail from them.

But what if the $12.83 isn't worth anything? I would go spend it on duct tape because then you have something useful.

PinkPiddyPaws said...

You are supposed to put it in the mattress silly girl. Hence the term "mattress money". :)

shoeaddict said...

You can bury it in my yard!

TTQ said...

Honey told me about the Wamu thing I have like 6 accounts there. Then I have two credit union accounts. None of them has a substantial amount of money but Wamu has the highest combined total.

I am a change theif. I use debit cards for evrything, therefore i never have change. Honey uses cash and I steal about half of it everyday I had to dump it into a bigger pot last week. Oh and I started taking a $1 bill here and there.
I use to leave it out in the open but he would take it and cash it in. Now I hide it.

Anonymous said...

I think the can of coffee is actually worth more than the $12 you have to put in it...