Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hello, Lover.

alternative title: Why I love living in New York.

My feet were just treated to the most luxurious thing that could ever be put on them. What could I possibly be talking about?

Manolo.
Manolo fucking Blahniks.

Sample sale. at lunch. A-mazing. Almost orgasmic. (well as orgasmic as it could be being in a room full of crazed women)

I fell in LOVE with this gorgeous pair of black suede pumps. The front part was loafer-like and the loafer part was grey. The heel wasn't too recockulous. . . perfect, I tell you.

BUT

they didn't have the pair to it.

Now let's all get in a circle and pray to the Manolo gods that they find the pair and call me. Those shoes NEED me to rock them. The moment I saw them they had Nicotine Queen written all over them.

9 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

Praying, praying.

For some reason, I get this image of You in those shoes, playing the final scene of Sandee in Grease, with John Travolta melting at Your feet.

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

No. Definitely NOT Sandee style. But if they call and I get them, I will be able to show you how amazing they are.

And thats the 2nd time Ive reminded someone of Sandee. . . hmmm.

shoeaddict said...

When I saw the title, I hoped shoes were involved.

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

shoeaddict: I knew you'd get the referrence.

;-)

Eastcoastdweller said...

The similarities are quite striking. While I don't suppose black spandex is Your thing, the Final Scene Sandee was a cigarette-smoking, man-eating, sassy-attitude, drop-dead gorgeous creature. Which thou art as well.

I was only seven when I saw that movie and even then, She moved me. Shame on my best friend's mother for taking us to such a movie at such a tender age!

Andie said...

I once tried on a pair of prada loafers at a Saks Outlet and it took all I had to not whip out my credit card and buy them. Even at an outlet store, those bitches were still $300.

Have you ever shopped bluefly.com? I always see tons of cute shoes I like on that site.

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

No, Andie. You don't understand. This sale had Manolos from $100-$200. It was THAT serious.

Shoeaddict said...

Nicotine Queen- I'm gonna go pick up Andie and then we're going to get some $200 Manolos!!

The Ambiguous Blob said...

ummmm... I don't get it. I wear ugly flat shoes always.