Thursday, May 1, 2008

So sure we were on something.

I'm reading Angels by Marian Keyes and this has got to be my favorite theory ever:

Our lives are so awful because our guardian angels have gone on sabbaticals, and that currently we are being minded by temps who take no pride in their work


And apparently mine is flirting with a boy angel or on lunch break or dropping LSD to think buying 2 bottles of wine on a Thursday night was a good plan.

Heaven help the poor soul who gets this drunk dial.

6 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

You won't actually be able to drink them both, will you?

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

No.
I was only able to polish off one, before I cut my finger from broken glass.
But I have the second one for tonight!

Eastcoastdweller said...

Ah well, when someone does call, just tell them Your slurred speech is actually just the remnants of Your Southern accent.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

How'd you get into broken glass, hmmm?

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Don't ask. . LoL!
Doing dishes while intoxicated should not mix.

Andie said...

be careful tonight!