Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This is why we don't have nice things.

Dressed and ready for the Sex and The City Premier (oh did I forget to mention I'm going to that? At Radio City Music Hall? :-) Yea. The official New York premier- after it's premiered on every other goddamn country but the show and movie are based in New York CITY. anyhoo- yes, I will be there).

Because I know I must stay pretty and unwrinkled all day (there will be no time to change later) what happens?
my bagel lands cream cheese down in my lap on my beautiful black dress.

I am so not amused.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still lamenting over who could go with me.. All my single girl friends who watched it are back in Ft. Lauderdale and I'm in Cocoa Beach married..

Eastcoastdweller said...

Yeah, that always happens. Or you get a little toothpaste on your clothes, and nothing but the washing machine gets that damnable stuff out.