Thursday, May 29, 2008

In the news

Well at least Apt 3B isn't the only one. Apparently The Met has mice, too! (No, we haven't found/ killed/ maimed the one inhabiting our apartment yet)

and apparently the majority of the New York fashion forward folk (self included in this) are terrorist supporters - yea b/c that's how recockulous you sound. I think they are cute- I own three! and they are currently keeping me warm in this even more recockulous 50 degree weather for the end of May. And if it was such a problem, why are they selling like hotcakes all over the city in a variety of colors? So,suck it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you fucking believe these headlines?
I'm going out right now and buying me some of the purdy keffiyehs.

TTQ said...

My husband makes me wear a burka and walk 5 paces behind him. He's not a terrorist just a protective man. *wink*
It would have been better if Jimmy Carter had worn a keffiyehs on his recent visit to Gaza.