Thursday, May 15, 2008

That is IT

That's it! God f*#king dammit.

I have had my fill of frilly romance. I'm tired of it. Done. Over it. The universe is throwing it in my face everywhere I turn (i.e. I'm currently watching Grey's Anatomy, if that tells you anything. I said it once and I will say it again: there is no such thing as McDreamy. He does not exist. He was created by a female's imagination in order to make her feel better about the fact that there is NO man who could ever be as good as the one in her head) I just can't take it anymore. I'm so angry right now that I don't even think a glass of wine is a good idea, and wine is always a good idea dammit. Is this what imaginary lesbians feel like? (I'm talking about the ones that weren't born that way, they were turned that way. There is a difference and yes, they both exist)

I gonna go out this weekend- watch a goddamn manly movie (maybe even a horror) drink beer on a bar stool maybe smoke a cigar and say fuck it.

I'm done.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

6 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

He wasn't worthy of You, NQ.

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Who is he? The entire male population? Yea, no shit.

This is one reason I am against abortion: b/c I trully belive my soulmate was aborted.

and

I think I would be perfect as a nun (besides the swearing, the drinking and the cursing) b/c I can be in love with an imaginary man. . . perfect example of false intimacy.

ugh. sorry so angry.

TTQ said...

Honey shares his humidor with me, I don't smoke cigars often, but when I do, I enjoy it. And I like going to the cigar shop.

Somebody once told me a good woman can drink martini's, play golf and smoke a cigar.

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

A martini!! THATs what I will drink. . . and look up Golf lessons. Do they even play golf in NYC?

Nicole said...

I think that drinking beer on a bar stool and smoking a cigar is a really great way to attract a good guy. You don't want one who is attracted to high-maintenance girly girls!

Eastcoastdweller said...

Why shouldn't a Woman be able to enjoy a good cigar now and then -- and still be as sexy as hell?