Friday, May 23, 2008

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Wentz

So, if you haven't heard, one of my favorite people got married!




Her exclusive wedding pics are in the current issue of People magazine. I am totally loving it! I've always said I wanted an all black wedding party (anything to reiterate that I am always the focus :-) and Ashlee and Pete's totally rock with the red accents. I am totally going to have to incorporate a few things from her into mine (what? name one girl who hasn't had their wedding planned out since 12 and I will call bullshit on your ass). And the reception was Alice in Wonderland themed. seriously? we are so kindred spirit. I think we were best friends in a different life (LOL).

And I hate to jump on the bandwagon and admit it, but she is so prego. There is a pic of her and Jessica where Jessica's hand is on her stomach.

While being bored and googling, I came across this and it nearly made me pee my pants- "PURPLE HOODIES. I CANNOT stress that enough. When the end of the world comes, you will NEED A FUCKING PURPLE HOODIE"

2 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I cannot stand him. She gets on my nerves but I can handle it.

Eastcoastdweller said...

Well, whoever the very lucky man is, who is destined to stand beside You at that waiting, had better get a move on.

He will love Your exuberant, feisty personality; be enthralled with Your beauty; and the sweet fragrance of Your cigarettes will be perfume to his senses -- a sign that You are near and all is well with the world.

Priest/pastor: You may kiss the bride ...

Lucky Groom: Gladly -- but let me light Her a cigarette first.