Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Omigod, Shoes.

So after one too many Stellas at the Wrap Up Party (which was super duper fun. On the beach in Long Island City with the most breath taking view of the city ever. Even though I froze my ass off. Is Mother Nature aware it's fucking May?), I came home to 2 boxes waiting for me and it was like goddamn Christmas. I ripped into those boxes in the middle of my kitchen shrieking "Michael! Stevie! Blowfish! Oh, my!"





I am so ready for summer.
The best part?
I'm still waiting for 3 more pairs. . . but if anyone asks, I only bought 4.

I'm still a little weirded out with wearing open-toe and flip flops in the city. Last night I had to buy some flip flops at the Gap for the Beach Party (I had suede ankle boots on. Yea, attention to details are not my forte) and it was really weird- like wearing flip flops on Bourbon Street. I'm scared someone is going to step on my toesies.

5 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

I'd be scared of stepping in a puddle and having the polluted water get on my feet and start to eat through the skin.

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Oh no. I'm deathly afraid of falling on my ass in the city, so I always look at the sidewalk (also it's an easy way to not look at people so it kills 2 birds with one stone). But the puddles aren't the disease infested water you think it is, it's the subways.

(I'm really not trying to scare you. You should come visit and see for yourself that is really isnt that bad)

shoeaddict said...

I would NEVER wear shoes like that on Bourban Street. Where did you get them all? Me likey. I am about to buy a bunch too. I have my dream pair up right now on my blog.

Eastcoastdweller said...

The bottom two pairs look the best. And have I mentioned that one of the best things about spring is that all the little Lady toes come out of hiding?

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Those are all from macys.com.

I love that it's sandal season b/c they are so much easier to pack than boots!