Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You wanna know what sucks?

Waiting until your nails dry and hoping your bladder does not explode because you decided to take every one's advice and paint your nails so you don't scare away a boy (trust me, there are many other reasons I could scare him off and I guarantee my chipped nails wouldn't even make the top 10) and pulling up and down tights with wet nails is quite messy and annoying. Like the black isn't going to tip him off anyway. I will give them credit, they tried everything to sway me into a Black Cherry or Gunmetal color, but I stood my ground.
Chipped or Black. At least if I would have stayed with the horrible chipped, I'd be able to pee right now.

9 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

You chose the right thing honey. A bloated bladder is TOTALLY worth having hot nails for the New Year. The price for beauty...she is a high one. ha..ha..ha..

xoxooxoxo

Anonymous said...

you ealize i want all the deatils like ASAP!

TTQ said...

that's why my momma wears depends when she gets her nails done..

I am so going to hell for that , and my bday is coming up. I should just shut up now.

LuLu said...

I'm sure the boys will love you just the way you are..that sounded so after school special. :)

Laura said...

I ALWAYS forget to empty the bladder before I paint

CarmenSinCity said...

ha ha - I bet they are adorable. Have a happy new year girlfriend and be safe!

Jen Kucsak said...

LOL you are so funny! I always do that, and then I always pee, and then I always mess up my nails! Hope you had a great new years!

Anonymous said...

i need an update, like ASAP!

Eastcoastdweller said...

Wow, yet another trial that Women endure, of which I was utterly unaware.