Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And I wonder where my Dad gets it from

I don't know if it's that this eggnog daiquiri is really strong, or if I just know my family too well, but these are a few quotes that entertained me tonight which I will now subject you to.

Merry Christmas!!

Momma, if I go into the kitchen one more time it's going to cost me 200 calories. So, we should really think seriously about leaving.
-my aunt
Are you driving home? Because your mother is loaded.
-uncle talking to my 19 year old cousin
Hi! I've never met you. I'm Katy. I bet you're really good friends with my cousin.
-my 5 year old cousin talking to my 19 year old cousin's boyfriend. 

1 comments:

Andie said...

your family cracks me up. LOL

call me if you have free time. even if it's just a quick visit at starbucks or something, I'd love to give you a great big hug. :)