Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The mysterious Y chromo

I want to be a chemist. If I were a chemist I would be the one that discovers the chemical a female puts off (not to be mistaken with pheromones) when she is interested in a male. Apparently this chemical is attached to the Y-chromosome of all the males in her life that she used to like (or vice versa) and/or dated. This Y-chromosome lays dormant until she emits this mystery chemical in which forcing said male to remember she exists/ re-open the lines of communication/ profess their undying love to her. I am going to discover this chemical and a way to bottle it and sell it. Then I'll never have to work again.


That's my explanation and I'm sticking to it. Anyone else have a better explanation why without fail when you start liking/ dating someone else all of your ex boyfriends come out of the woodwork?

3 comments:

Andie said...

I have to agree! what's up with that?

LuLu said...

That is so true. Why is that? Where were these guys when we needed/wanted them?

LuLu said...

That is so true. Why is that? Where were these guys when we needed/wanted them?