Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Duane Reade

Is it a requirement for you to only hire complete imbeciles in your pharmacy department? Do they even have an education in medicine?
Your genius employees are holding my prescription hostage at your 40th and Broadway store because they don't know how to use a phone/ message system correctly. This has been going on for over a week. Mind you, this is quite important medication that prevents me from acting on homicidal thoughts and keeps my heart pumping normally. When I plead insanity for riding the world of one or two stupid people, your company will be named as an accomplice.
Get your shit straight.

xoxo

1 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

Man, properly dispensing medication upon which people's lives depend ranks a little higher in my book than flipping burgers, and in theory ought to demand a slightly higher set of work skills, too.