Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PROcrastinator

What did I do instead of picking out an outfit to work around one of these pairs of shoes?

I watched the new Tori Spelling show on Oxygen, which I am now hooked on and so ready to read her book (am I late on this trend, too? Apparently because the show is in its 3rd season and I think the book came out months ago. Darn)

Did I forget to mention I went to the Tory Burch sample sale a few weeks ago? Yea. Did I also forget to mention it would be nice to have a job that paid me enough so I could play in sample sales more often, much less the actual stores?

*sigh*

Why can't I be independently wealthy? I think I am going to demand that in my next lifetime.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

7 comments:

TTQ said...

as a smoker I feel a bond with you....but...um..err..the yellow shoes better have a damn good outfit to distract from, well the color in a flat shoe. My husband woud call them Grandma Babe's shoes. She was quite the fashion plate from what I understand..
I did however become the holder of the awesome costume jewelry that nobody else would have the guts to wear. Honey loves when I wear a piece or two..

Andie said...

black ones. better toe cleavage.

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

TTQ- Are you kidding me? I adore the yellow ones. . . you have no idea and those are the ones I produced an outfit around for the sole purpose the black ones need to get scuffed up a little otherwise I will bust my ass in them.

shoeaddict said...

Love the shoes...

shoeaddict said...

Oh, and I enjoy watching Tori and Dean. I can't help it!!

PS- I hate you because you have access to sample sales....

CarmenSinCity said...

Sample sales - I'm drooling.

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

It took me 3 hours to get in and out of that sample sale- trust me, it was not fun and I was going to buy something dammit give my time validation!
And those are the first things I've ever bought from a sample sale. Most of the time, they're busts. If that makes you feel better?