Sunday, June 1, 2008

God wants me to stay in Brooklyn

that is the only possible answer to why the goddamn F train has not picked my ass up yet.

Someone remind me again why I live in this shitty? I remember reading an article somewhere about a Londoner who resides in NYC now and he said Londoners would never stand for waiting for over 10 minutes for a train, so why are New Yorkers ok with it?! For being so damn important, they sure forget to bitch about the fucking public transportation.

Fuck I am goddamn tired of waiting. I feel like that is the story of my life in this city. Seriously.

(Btw I wrote all that and then had time to continue to wait)

Fun observation as I waited: the guy sitting next to me pulled out 2 miller lite cans. The guy sitting next to him had a 5th of vodka and he said. "We should have a picnic".

And a crazy homeless man yelled at the conductor as she informed everyone of the service changes because she was interrupting his sleep.

And the chick sitting across from me is really ugly (and I've been drinking) ugh. Was that bitchy?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a little known fact. People are uglier on the F train, after a night of drinking.

Were you invited to the vodka and beer picnic?

Sounds like you had a fabulous night!!

TTQ said...

I was wondering if you had the little impromptu "Tea Party?" Did you have your own?

At least you couldn't get a DUI..

Can you smoke while waiting for trains?

I've only ridden the Metro in Paris and the Tube in London, and I don't remember if I could smoke while waiting..

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Ha! I wish I could have joined the party but 1. I was in Brooklyn (LoL! No offense. It was Park Slope, but still) 2. I was sick so I was limiting the amount of alcohol I was consuming.

and NO TTQ, you cannot smoke in the gamn station- you can barely smoke on the street! (which would make my life so much happier if you could with all the time I spend waiting for a damn train down there). When I was in London a few years ago, I dont think you can smoke in the tube and I didnt even try the metro in Paris, but you could smoke in the train station.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

a lil bit bitchy, yeah.