Friday, June 20, 2008

For research purposes only.

Please fill out the following questions and sent them to me via the comments section or email:

What was your first job out of college? Please give a brief description of your job duties, title and pay (I don't need an exact amount, but something like in the 20s, 30s, etc. would be great)

Are you in the field you studied in college? If not, why not?

Did you have a hard time adjusting to the real world vs. college life? If so, how? please explain in as much details as you would like to go into.

Have you ever had a quarterlife crisis? please describe yours. how long did it last? how did you get out of it?


Thanks so much guys! This is just for my own curiosity. I have an idea and I want to know if it's a universal thing or just me. Any help you could give would be great.

(BTW- I know there are a lot of readers out there without a blogspot account and I just wanted to let you know, you can leave comments as "Anonymous" if you ever felt like giving your opinions. Or you could just email me.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No college for #2....Was not an option for any of us. I was #6 out of 9. We went straight to the working world!!!!

peace
#2