Thursday, September 27, 2007

TV Guide (me)

I am really bad at keeping people up-to-date on my life.
We found an apartment in Brooklyn. Everything is back on track. Except packing hasn't changed. . .it's still a bitch. Today is pack the actual suitcases day. (I've just been putting everything I won't be needing for the next 4 months into boxes to be stored) I got a brand new Pierre Cardin luggage set and Im really excited, but not excited about parting ways with clothes and shoes. You should know I don't like to play favorites.

So Im having this huge issue with The Fall Line-up of Television. There is too much I want to see and not enough time in the day to have a life. This is going to suck.
Ok. So we've go, so far:

LA Ink
Private Practice
Grey's Anatomy
Smallville
Side Order of Life
Dirty Sexy Money
Big Shots
K-ville
Gossip Girl (I read the books and they were fabulous)

So. I have a choice. Stay home every night and watch imaginary life happen or actually live life.

2 comments:

Andie said...

get a DVR or video tape!

are you going to rock n bowl tonight?

Eastcoastdweller said...

I've been out of the tv loop for years now. Every so often, I'll watch something on the History Channel or the Travel Channel. I got into Monk for a few episodes.