Thursday, September 20, 2007

9 days.

Freaking-out-mode is slowly creeping upon us, people. It wants out. I can feel it every now and then poking its head out, looking around and asking “Is it time yet?” and there is only so many times I can push it back into the subconscious. only. so. many. times.

Florida wasn’t this bad. When my mom started crying at the airport, I did a little and then a little more on the plane and that was it. But this time, I have 9 days til the plane and Im about the lose it.

I feel like I’ve been sleeping. Just going through the motions of life and in 9 days my life is going to kick start and I am no longer going to be able to “sleep” (slack, half-ass it) through life. I feel like Im about to reach the bottom of the rabbit hole and life is just going to go from 0 to 60 and I wont be able to stop it. Stop it? Who wants to be able to stop life? (not stop-stop, but just slow down) That’s crazy!! I’m about to live the dream! I am doing something 90% of people don’t have the guts to do (actually LIVE life!). I am blessed to be strong enough mentally (ha!), emotionally and financially to do this! I am going after what I want which the what Abby is all about. But there is something different about this time. This time its for real. I feel it in the bottom of my stomach. I am going to be a changed woman that will surpass this one in every way, shape and form possible. And that is the scariest thing. ever.

So. It’s coming. Im just giving warning.

1 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

I'm glad that stressful time is over for You. I have moved many times in my life. It never gets any easier.