Monday, September 17, 2007

Brain sputtering.

I am quite sad that I do not have anything to look forward to watching on Monday nights anymore. Sad day. The only show I have right now is LA Ink until the Fall line-up starts, but who even knows if I will be watching that- there will be too many exciting things to do in New York!

And I had an amazing going away party Saturday. I wont go into too much detail because I hate blogging about events. Plus, if you weren’t there, shame on you- you don’t deserve the details anyway. I had a mini-panic attack on Saturday day and I suppressed it. . . so it should be coming full-blown soon to run its course.

I am smitten with my new ipod nano (“LiL ReD”) and my shuffle (“The Green Monster”) which I feel very uncreative for those names but I will come up with better ones- Im liking JollyGreenGiant and LittleGreenMan or desi(red) and inspi(red).

And at the moment I am feeling extremely sorry for women who feel the need to get back together with men who blatantly and repeatedly cheat on them. Seriously, hunnie pies, what kind of self-respect do you have? People like you make me sad.

That’s about all I have at the moment. . .give me a while to get my brain back into the groove.

0 comments: