Tuesday, August 19, 2008

When it comes I wanna wail MAIIIIILLLLL



sidenote, Blues Clues rocks. I must see if it is still televised and watch it daily.

In other news, I love people who actually say that in real life conversations.

But seriously, in other news, Sorry I suck at commenting guys. I have become a . . . what is that called when you read but don't comment in the blogosphere? A loiter? Anyhoo- If you haven't noticed I try to only comment when I have something important to add to the convo. . . or Im just in a mood to state my opinion. Obviously I don't have either.

oh and the point of this, you ask? I just got a registration postcard from F.I.T. for a fall catalog. Coinkidink? I think not, sir. I do not believe ever sending them my current address. Seems like subconsciously that dream is still alive. OR I have a very resourceful guardian angel. Either way, can someone pass along the message to the little birdie that Open House is Oct. 15 and I need to physically be reminded to go?
Thanks!

I can totally get a degree in millinery technique. . . right after I google as to what the fuck that is. (it's making hats, btw. I guess the Fashion world's equivalent to basket weaving?)

2 comments:

LuLu said...

That is awesome! Good luck with the hat making degree! I actually have been thinking about applying to Parsons or FIT. Keep us all updated!!

Anonymous said...

I have the date marked on my claendar to remind you...