Monday, January 26, 2009

I got skillz.

This weekend I was productive.
When I say productive I mean I sat my happy ass on the couch and watched TV on my brand new very large TV because it was too cold to leave and the damn A-train wasn't running (do not get me started on New York's joke of public transportation. I'm still angry I waited for an A-train at 14th Street for 20 minutes and I nearly froze to death . . but that is for another day). As I was sitting there, being productive and all, I noticed this was happening:

and then, it just kept getting bigger:


and bigger:
and then it attacked my head!!:
The end.
(please excuse the quality of picture. I took them all with my Blackberry so I could email everyone and annoy them with my productivity. And you can also disregard how retarded I am while you're at it.)

4 comments:

Holy Crappers said...

very nice

#1

LuLu said...

That's awesome! Did you learn from a book? If so, very impressive!!

Speaking of weather...it was 63 degrees last Friday and tomorrow it's going to be cold, so guess what? Yep, they have already cancelled schools for tomorrow!!

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Thanks!!
I actually learned through a youtube video. My next challenge is to figure out how to read a pattern.

And I want a goddamn snow day. shit. If I have to live in the north, I want one!! But they don't give those to New Yorkers often.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Did it stay on your head? Those hats always fall off mine. Maybe my skull is overlarge.