Sunday, October 28, 2007

In a relationship.

I have a boyfriend. Yes, you heard right. I am in a relationship.

His name is MTA, which stands for Metropolitan Transportation Authority. As in, the fucking subway. It's similar to Carrie Bradshaw's relationship with the city itself but mine is more dysfunctional. There isn't too much communication involved which leaves me frustrated, alone and sometimes scared. He never does what he says he will and he pisses me off a lot. But every now and then he shows up when he is supposed to and takes me to some amazing places all over the city. Without this relationship, I wouldn't be able to experience as much as I do with it.

And that is all for now.

1 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

And with this, I have finished reading all Your wonderful entries up until November!

Public transportation is indeed quite like a grade B man -- unreliable, frequently late, often smelly and a little scary.