Thursday, December 6, 2007

Boo on you.

So. . . Where have I been? Exploring the city? Maybe. Bogged down with work? Hardly. Breaking hearts and taking names? Please! There is something about the southern boy charm that these NYC-ers don't have. I don't have a good excuse and since I doubt anyone missed me, I'm not going to apologize.

I am going to say, it's f.n cold!! And fitting, I have one too. Oh and the kicker, the heat doesn't want to work in the apartment. I am currently sitting on my couch/ bed with a space heater I bought from target. It's 20 degrees outside! I really need to move. . Any ideas?

Today was our holiday party. It was quite impressive, including Asian Fusion food (at Ruby Foo's), an open bar with a dance floor and a gift bag on your way out. Really cute. But I could not take advantage because I feel like scum.

I am ba-humbugging this holiday because I won't be going home, which is killing me. Every time I think about it, it makes me overwhelmingly sad. So I don't want to hear shit about me boycotting the holiday.

And what the hell is up with all these environmentally friendly freaks? But I don't feel like ranting about that.

And I don't feel like ranting about the pretentious retardness of night life here.

BUT I am starting to learn more about myself and that's a plus.

more later when I can breathe out of my nose!

1 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

Being sick sucks, pure and simple. Only evil people should get sick.