Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sick and Bored.

Day 4 of being sick has taken a large toll on my life. I have not gotten out of bed today. Thank goodness. I was even lured by the possibility of seeing Spring Awakening and that didn't even get me out. I really hate wasting a Saturday like this, but Im hoping by tomorrow (which the only things I have planned are laundry and the movies) I will feel better. Which gives me 2 days to get my energy levels back up in time for a friend and my sister to come visit. YaY! Until then, I am going to continue to lay on the couch and catch up on my TV shows, or at least the ones that aren't reruns. It makes me so happy ABC is playing My-so-called-life via their website and it makes me so happy that it came out on DVD. Too bad I don't have a DVD player and am not doing Christmas this year and can't ask for either (which I would also like the Skullcandy Fur Ti in Pink- it's headphones that doubles as earmuffs! How brilliant!).

I have also started listening to the radio again lately at work (z100.com) and forgot why I don't listen to it anymore. For being the largest radio station in the country its sad that their line up only includes 10 songs on repeat throughout the day (which include: "Don't stop the music"- Rhianna, "Clumsy"- Fergie, "See you again"- Miley Cyrus, "Apologize"- Timberland, "No air", A Paramore song and a few others I am forgetting).

But now I am going back to watching Brothers and Sisters and hopefully to bed with the help of some NyQuil.
toodles.

1 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

Being sick sucks.

I'm glad that this is an old entry and that You are feeling better, Nicotine Queen.

I hate it, not just because I feel like something a bear pooped out, but also because it puts me way behind in life. In work as well as my fun activities. I am generally reduced to lying on the floor watching boring daytime t.v.

I was quite amazed by a coworker yesterday. She had an important presentation to make,but She confided in me that She was coming down with something -- had a fever and a horrible headache. Nonetheless, She stuck it out through Her presentation, without a whimper, then slipped quietly away home to suffer.

Find a man that is that tough!