Sunday, December 23, 2007

The New Loves of my Life.

What have you been doing to get into the Christmas spirit?
Not a damn thing and I like it like that. I can't wait. Tomorrow I go to work, then I have a day and a half to do anything I want!

And I am having way too much fun on match.com. I know, right? Well, I went to this dinner party with a friend of mine. Her cousin, who was also throwing the party, is a newlywed and she met her husband on match.com. I know, right? So, I figure what the hell! This could be fun. Apparently, it is the #1 way to meet people, and seeing as everyone I knew has left me, why not? So, I did it and now Im having so much fun! I've already gotten an email and 22 people have viewed my profile since I started it this morning! I feel like such a loser but oh well. Im tired of being lonely.

My second new fun obsession is trying to find a red Blackberry Pearl on eBay. I am determined to have one. I think it's the best invention ever and I've always wanted to be addicted to a crackberry. YaY! So, if this doesn't work out I will yell at AT&T's customer service department and if that doesn't work out my aunt told me to use my Christmas money. And I deserve it right?

The apartment is so quiet with no one here. It's been full since last Wednesday and now I don't know what to do with myself! It was so great to have friends come visit- especially my SEESTER! They wore me out but it was so much fun getting to see the city through tourists eyes again. I'm getting really close to becoming a jaded New Yorker I don't notice everything.
My favorite part of the trip was getting to see Wicked. FINALLY. And trust me, it was well worth the wait. Blew. my. mind. seriously. I can't rave enough about it. but seeing as I am late on the bandwagon for this I won't. All I can say is I will never be able to watch The Wizard of Oz the same way again! Gregory Maguire is a genius the way he put the story together.

So I think Im going to put my clothes away and enjoy the quiet until I drive myself nuts!
Toodles!

1 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

There is nothing "loser" about utilizing match.com to seek out romance. It's no more pathetic than buying Your shoes online instead of wandering the streets hoping to run into a store that will carry the perfect shoe for You.