Monday, October 8, 2007

Caught a Lite Sneeze

Today I am a functioning human! That did laundry in a public laundromat and everything! And no, dearies, that was not the highlight of my day.
The highlight: I got my Tori ticket!! YaY! For those of you not familiar with my favorite female, Tori Amos is the most amazing and talented musician out there. I have been a fan all the way back to Little Earthquakes, which is by far my favorite album. This amazing woman will be preforming at Madison Square Gardens this Thursday and Friday night. AH! What a welcome-to-New York gift to myself! (you know, besides the Avenue Q and Legally Blonde tix) Her new album features 5 different characters (my favorite being Clyde and Pip)see below:




I.Can't.Wait.
Ahhh!!

And for those of you wanting me to be a responsible adult, I did spend a few hours today sending out resumes. Proud? Yes, and one included to Coach, which I have decided if I do get (highly unlikely) I will spend all of my poor lil paycheck on the new Bleeker Tattersall collection (have you seen the ads for this? omg. amazing!)
I think a trip to Chinatown is in my near future!


Now I must go, I feel warm and I need to let my NyQuil kick in to get over this cold-thingie.

3 comments:

TTQ said...

I came to your blog via Andie's..
Tori is my favorite ...I have tickets for Nov here in Florida. It will be my second Tori concert. I can't wait!

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Well hello new friend!
Glad to have another Tori fan!
OMG! btw- I totally met her! (if you want to meet her, she does meet-n-greets 4 or so hours before her concerts at the arena its being held) She had an amazing show and I love her! Have Fun!

Eastcoastdweller said...

Bet this was fun!