Sunday, January 10, 2010

Marathon running?

I have a few friends in Disney this weekend running in the marathon and I'm quite jealous (even though I fully think Fred is f-in crazy for running the 5K, half and full marathon). 1.) Of course I'm jealous bc they are in Disney and 2.) I think I want to start running.

Crazy, I know.

But I'm seriously contemplating putting "run a (half) marathon" on my bucket list. I have a whole year to train but there are a few things in my way, starting with my boobs and the fact that smoking is my favorite past time plus ending with the fact that it is too cold for me to function correctly outside let alone run around in the weather for fun.

But I'm still thinking about it and could possibly get talked into it if someone was convincing enough.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You should. It would be good for you. Start slow, cut down smoking (cut down), tie the boobs down with a great sports bra, and have you ever heard of a gym? Who needs cold when you can start off on a treadmill. When the weather warms, then move to running outside.
My thoughts...

The BF said...

Agreed!

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Nice thought, but did I mention I am poor? No money for a gym membership.

Unknown said...

School doesn't have a fitness center? Hint Shawn - bday present - gym membership. Just kidding.

The BF said...

Kelli - You must not like me if you think I should get her a gym membership. I can see her reaction now.