Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ooh. This is exciting

So my pretty purple sparkly wallet is nearly 2 grand lighter.
Yes.
I finally bought my Mac and I'm blaming it on all the cold medicine (and damn the meth dealers for fucking up my pseudoephedrine high). I wanted to wait a little longer, but dammit I have been waiting for like 2 months! And we all know when God was handing out patience I was outside smoking (but I definitely went back for seconds for pride)I dont have patience- this was definitely long enough. So in 2-3 days I should have a new and improved Mac laptop that I can buy really cute accessories for.

Haha. Just kidding. That's just plain tragic. But I do plan on having a cute pink cover for it.

I have officially moved into my apartment in Washington Heights, but don't really ask me much about it because I've been in a DayQuil High since my flight landed in JFK on Saturday. I'm sure I will have more to tell once I quit feeling like a:

(which is a medicine head. I had to google that twice. apparently it's a band's name, too)


Have I mentioned I have a thing for the Brooklyn accent? I think that's the medicine talking again.

Any boo. The snow is falling and it's sticking and I hate that I have to walk 2 blocks to the subway now.

1 comments:

Eastcoastdweller said...

And here it is May and it's STILL snowing in NY.